A-yo, good morning!
I recently just came back from a trip to Japan with my bestie. And I must say, of all the beauties there, I was surprisingly most attracted to their subway lifestyle. Every time I took the subway, I felt so comfortable. Did that even make sense? 「(゚ペ)  If I were to put it into words... in a way, it makes me feel excited to leave the house and explore. I don't think I've ever wanted to leave the house back at home.... Maybe it's just that subways aren't as common here where I currently live. Or maybe it's the morning rush, the energy, the soft breeze that blows by as the train comes... Even more than the food, the subways and the sceneries that it carries with it are definitely the one thing I miss the most from Japan. I would love more than anything to go back soon. This time for a longer stay. Definitely.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.